Holiday and Special Event
Need to send that special person a gift? At Pak Mail East Cobb, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and Birthday gift giving is as easy as saying, send this gift to Aunt Mary. Our customers enjoy the ease of having their address book on our database. No need to bring in or memorize an address a second time. We have Aunt Mary's address and know what to do.
At Pak Mail East Cobb, we want to make the gift giving experience as exciting as presenting the gift in person. Pak Mail East Cobb can ship anything anywhere and are pleased to offer a few tips when shopping for gifts to ship.
- Make sure the fragile item is cushioned well before gift wrapping.
- Avoid giving perfume or cologne since there may be extra fees for handling this gift because it is considered flammable and hazardous material.
- Liquor and wine can be legally shipped only from and to a licensed liquor distributor.
- Avoid giving chocolates as they may melt in transit.
- It is best to ship perishables, such as baked goods, meat or fruit, on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday during the holiday season.
- Select non-fragile, lighter weight gifts. It can help save on shipping costs.
- Ship holiday packages early, at least 2 weeks ahead if possible. At Christmas time, shippers typically encounter such a volume of packages that they lift delivery guarantees for a short time.
Pak Mail East Cobb is a full service packing and shipping company as well as a crating and freight service provider for Marietta, Woodstock, Canton, Kennesaw, Roswell, Smyrna and all surrounding cities. Request a Free Online Estimate or call us at 770-321-8262.