Have a far away friend or family member who craves your special goodies? Or want to send that fish back home? Pak Mail East Cobb can make it happen. We are up to the challenge for packaging and shipping anything perishable so it arrives as tasty as the day it was shipped.
Don't worry about packaging. We have styro-foam packaging material for any size box needed. So go ahead, make your brother's beloved key lime pie and bring it to us. We'll make sure it gets there for that special taste of home.
At Pak Mail East Cobb, we want your delectable morsel to arrive fresh, so here are a few tips to consider:
- It is best to ship perishables, such as baked goods, meat or fruit, on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday during the holiday season.
- Whenever possible, ship perishables for next-day delivery to minimize time in transit. Avoid shipping perishables on a Thursday or Friday, or else the package may suffer extreme temperatures for as many as four days.
- Keep items refrigerated or frozen until just prior to bringing it in to Pak Mail East Cobb. Bring in a few frozen gel packs with the goodies to keep them cool. We may be able to place the item in our in-store refrigerator for storage until courier pick-up.
- Freeze cakes, including cheesecakes and layer cakes, before shipping to keep it solid. Wrap the frozen cake in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil to help keep it cold.
- Despite precautions, icing may smear and decorations may become crushed in transit.
- Place individually wrapped cookies on a strong paper plate.
Pak Mail East Cobb is a full service packing and shipping company as well as a crating and freight service provider for Marietta, Woodstock, Canton, Kennesaw, Roswell, Smyrna and all surrounding cities. Request a Free Online Estimate or call us at 770-321-8262.